Monday 19 February 2018

The White Lakes - Video Of The Week


The White Lakes

Brian's favourite video this week on ralphslife.co.uk is All Night, the new single from Oxford alt rock four-piece The White Lakes.

Look out for The White Lakes live at Square Hippo in London on February 23rd and The Cellar, Oxford on March 17th.

Brian will be playing All Night on the Radio KC Indie Show a week on Sunday (4.3.18) so make sure you tune in.







LYRICS Eyes wide, not thinking Pretending that you're not drinking No brain, white fame Has found its way up your nose again Cowley kills you Every other Wednesday night Leather jackets Will steer you into another fight She said 'We're up all night' Don't wait for me I'll take my time and then see you Breaking down again Pretending to cry and that I miss you Pulling out your hair You want your mother dead Forget what I just said, just go and dance instead.



Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment