Tuesday 30 May 2017

Artbreak - Video Of The Week

Image may contain: one or more people and people sittingRalph's favourite video this week is Will To Survive by London band Artbreak.


Debut single from Artbreak Listen on Spotify
www.facebook.com/artbreakoffi

soundcloud.com/artbreakofficial
Video directed by Piotr Obal & Cole Salewicz







Lyrics:
Ooh ooh ooh I felt pain since those days at school
Ooh ooh ooh Oh teacher taught me to stay safe
Well, none of these choices meant for me
'Baby, just play cool' Cool Republic of voices
Save yourself tonight
Everyone has something to do Papa said there's no one like you You
Ooh ooh ooh I felt pain since those days at school
Now I never felt so alive Now I pray You Got the Will to Survive Ooh ooh ooh
Well, none of these choices meant for me
Oh teacher taught me to stay safe 'Baby, just play cool' Cool Republic of voices Everyone has something to do
Got the Will to Survive
Papa said there's no one like you You Save yourself tonight Now I never felt so alive Now I pray You I'm a rubber band man,
It's a lotta talk for the Will to Survive
I just snap back and I'm going up town They got blood on their hands We know they lie They know we know they lie
Got the Will to Survive


No comments:

Post a Comment